Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Monday is Thanksgiving here in Vegas

Here's my wonderful fireplace keeping me toasty warm. It's been really cold here in Vegas, not like the East but cold all the same!

Here's little Sissy protecting my seat from me! Haha she loves sitting where I sit.

This is my tree this year. I bought the loveliest tags from Dani over at A Stitch in Time. The rest are red and white ornaments I made a couple months ago.


1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have declared so well before many witnesses.

Romans 12:12
Rejoice in our confident hope.
Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying!

Be blessed my friends and enjoy your Thanksgiving. Don't stress be at peace and ride it all in Gods blessings.

No comments: