Thursday, January 01, 2015

Setting it right

Ok I was wrong! Haha it's not even a full day in the new year and I'm admitting to being wrong. Oh well! Ok these are the colors my afghan CAL for 2015 will be.

Impeccable Soft Taupe
Impeccable Chocolate
Impeccable Claret
Impeccable Clear Blue
Van as Choice Silver Grey

There was a big sale at Michaels so I went and bought what I needed instead of using my stash. Hubby said that since this afghan was for us I could buy what I needed. Yippee! What a great hubby.
  The Sistas will start our afghan the beginning of Feburrurary. Would you like to join us?the pattern is Bruges-Edged Round Throw from the Spring issue of Crochet! Magazine of 2015 .

Come join us I'd love to see what colors you would all choose. I sweated over color choices. I'm not very good at color, I pray maybe God would bless me with color choices in the years to come.  Be blessed my Sistas enjoy your new year and remember to take care of you.
Crochet away...


No comments: