Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stitches West Show

This was the door to get into the Stitches West Show.

This is what I saw first thing. Lots and lots of yarn goodness

There was lots of books but only beginning crochet books or crochet clothing books which I needed none of! 

There was so much yarn but very expensive. I could buy at any yarn store if I wanted. The yarn I was looking for wasn't even there, what a bummer, back to the net to get my yarn. I really wanted some cool crochet hooks or such but the only one I found was a glass hook size K which I wasn't interested in. I was so disappointed there wasn't even thread there. 

Lots of cloth items

This is the Knitmore Girls from the same name of their podcast. It's a knitting podcast but I really like listening to them. They inspired me to knit socks.

This will be the last show I go to. I really wanted to see what all the fuss was about. But it's really aimed at knitters or spinners no Crocheters. Once I saw it Im done.

Now I need to attend the Crochet Guilds Show maybe they will have what I'm looking for? What do you think?

Jer. 29:11-14

No comments: